The average phishing attack costs a mid-sized company $1.6 million.1
No wonder the number of attacks shot up 65% worldwide last year.2
Cofense’s 2017 Phishing Resiliency and Defense Report examines data gathered from Cofense’s holistic services: phishing simulations, reporting, triage and intelligence. See how the data supports a proactive approach to combatting attacks.
In this report you will learn:
- How smart anti-phishing programs are lowering susceptibility to as low as 5%
- The connection between reporting and improved susceptibility (think user engagement)
- Why attackers are targeting employees as consumers—and the emotions they play on
To reduce the odds your business becomes another statistic, view this report today and make sure you’re prepared!
- Cloudmark, “Spear Phishing: The Secret Weapon Behind the Worst Cyber Attacks,” 2016.
- The Anti-Phishing Work Group, “Phishing Activity Trends Report,” 2016.