Across the UK, work-related stress accounts for over half (57%) of all working days lost to ill health. It is a common problem that affects almost all of us at some point in our lives.
Learning to identify stress in yourself and others, the potential causes of stress and a variety of coping techniques can greatly improve both your mental and physical wellbeing.
This Managing Stress Course will ensure that you know how to maintain good levels of health and wellbeing in your workplace.
By completing this course you will:
* Improve your ability to recognise the signs of stress in yourself and others.
* Increase your understanding of the impact stress can have on your staff and their performance.
* Develop your management skills and confidence in having stress-related conversations in the workplace.
* Learn a variety of techniques to combat stress both at work and at home
* Work-related stress and its causes
* Good stress and bad stress
* Identifying stress in yourself and others
* The effects of stress
* Managing stress-related conversations
* Creating a stress-free environment
* Strategies for dealing with stress
* Additional resources
Course duration approx 35 – 45 mins
Target audience: Line Managers and Supervisors